Buscar este blog

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blog Archive

viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

LOL AUDIO : Trump Says it Would be “FUN” to Sue CNN

President Trump had some fun joking about filing a lawsuit against fake news hacks CNN.

The propagandists at CNN have become President Trump’s “go to” example for the face of the lying liberal FAKE NEWS media.

The remarks came on Thursday night, during a successful fundraiser dinner.

“Boy, did CNN get killed over the last few days,” Trump said, according to an audio recording obtained by the Intercept news site. “These are really dishonest people. Should I sue them? I mean, they’re phonies.”

Trump went on, “I mean, these are horrible human beings. … But as far as I’m concerned, I love it. If anybody’s a lawyer in the house and thinks I have a good lawsuit — I feel like we do. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

Listen to the audio:

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can reach her on Facebook here.


by Amy Moreno via TruthFeed

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario